Apparently, in the WWDC every year apple is introducing new products and software to the market. This year was one of those amazing years that consumers were waiting eagerly. Apple iOS 16, watchOS 9, M2 silicon chip add MacOS Ventura.
If you are looking to uninstall and test Mac OS Ventura on your Windows, Linux, or Mac OS, then you certainly need one of the files known as Mac OS Ventura I saw DMG or VMDK.
- macOS Ventura ISO Image: Apparently ISO is a form of extension that is used to contain the operating system files specifically for Windows, Linux Chrome OS, and other operating systems. However, at the same time, it can be used to contain your files too. Some people are also using it as a compressor because once your files are inside of it, it is really hard to get a virus. Now The thing is that if you are trying to install MacOS Ventura on your VMWare, VirtualBox in Windows, or Linux environment, then you certainly need an ISO image. That’s why you have to download the latest version of the MacOS Ventura ISO image from IntoZoom.com.
- macOS Ventura DMG file: ISO is popular on Windows but inside MacOS DMG is popular. You can say that the ISO is the main extension for containing the operating system files in Windows and DMG is important for containing MacOS files inside the macOS. Aside from that if you are a developer and you are using a developer account of apple then you are definitely getting at the DMG file rather than the installer. Also if you are trying to install the MacOS Ventura inside Parallels Desktop 17, VMWare fusion, or VirtualBox then the DMG file is required. In Windows, the macOS Ventura ISO file is required.
- macOS Ventura VMDK: Virtual machine disk stands for VMDK and it is the extension of virtual machines such as the VirtualBox, VMWare, and parallels desktop. Apparently back in the days, you could install MacOS inside your computer on a Virtual machine through the VMDK and it was very common those days. However, still, you can do that but it is a lot time-consuming for the creator and that’s why we are creating ISO files instead of VMDK. However, once we install MacOS Ventura on a virtual machine then simply we can provide the installed version of the MacOS Ventura to the users. This way they don’t need to install the macOS from the scratch. To make it clear, you can say that it is a readymade virtual machine of MacOS Ventura, all you have to do is import it into the virtual machine and simply power on, then log in.
Download macOS Ventura ISO Image
As I said earlier that if you are a Windows user then certainly need the ISO image of MacOS Ventura to install it inside a virtual machine. The most common virtual machines in Windows are VirtualBox and VMWare workstation pro or workstation player. It’s up to you which one you are using. Aside from that make sure that your computer has the minimum requirement for the MacOS Ventura.
Please keep in mind to install an Internet download manager or Xtreme download manager to download the ISO of MacOS Ventura. The size is around 16GB and it is quite heavy and a fast reliable Internet is required.
Download macOS Ventura DMG File
If you are trying to install MacOS Ventura on a parallel desktop, VMWare Fusion, or VirtualBox on MacOS, then you have to download the DMG file. Because through the DMG file you can install the MacOS Ventura on your virtual machine on your Mac. At the same time, you can use the DMG file to perform a clean installation of MacOS on your apple computer or a Hackintosh PC.
Download macOS Ventura VMDK Image
A Pre-installed MacOS Ventura in a Virtual machine can be called a VMDK image. Well, just like the ISO and DMG of the macOS Ventura, you can use the VMDK image to use MacOS in a virtualization environment. Let me explain it a bit more in simple words. In order to provide the VMDK image for you, I must install the MacOS Ventura on a virtual machine like VMWare or VirtualBox. Then I must zip it and then provide it to you that time you can use it also. As I said earlier that this process is really time-consuming for me. I am not recommending this method to anyone because you are not learning how to install but you only know how to use the macOS. In any case for now I’m providing a link to the ISO of the MacOS Ventura, but I will provide a torrent link of the macOS Ventura VMDK image.
Download macOS Ventura Installer Package:
Another way that you can use to get the MacOS Ventura DMG file is to download the installer package and install it on your MacOS. If you are part of the developer program Apple then you have access to this file however if you are not part of it then, unfortunately, you don’t have access to it. Thanks to MrMacintosh.com you can get it right now for free.
- Download macOS Ventura Installer Package (11.28 GB)
- Download macOS Monterey ISO DMG VMDK and InstallAssistant.pkg
- How to fix macOS Monterey Stuck at a black screen after a restart on VMware?
- How to Install macOS Monterey on PC- Hackintosh?