After upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11, some people may be dissatisfied and prefer the same Windows 10. If less than ten days after upgrading your operating system, Windows 11 has a built-in switch to help you Returns to Windows 10. Here’s How to Downgrade From Windows 11 to Windows 10.
Why use Windows 10?
There can be several reasons for this, your computer hardware may not be compatible with Windows 11 or you may not like what is in the Windows 11 menu.
You may want to stick to Windows 10 for the following reasons:
- Windows 10 fully supported by October 2025: This includes all specific updates and security features.
- Windows 10 can be used after 2025: Security updates for Windows 10 after 2025 will continue for at least another two years. This means that it can be used at least until 2027.
- Popular Windows 11 Features Supported in Windows 10: Many Windows 11 features are supported in some way in Windows 10, including snap layouts and multiple desktops.
Downgrade From Windows 11 to Windows 10 Before 10 Days
Those who have upgraded their device to Windows 11 have ten days to return to Windows 10. To do this, go to Settings> System on your Windows 11 device and click on the Windows Update option at the bottom to get to Additional options> Recovery.
A new menu item called Recovery options will appear. In this section, click on the Go back option. You can also search Go back directly using the Windows 11 search menu.
As soon as you click on Go back, blue Getting things ready screen will appear. You have to wait a few seconds to do this.
Before returning, you will receive a poll stating the reason for returning to Windows 10. There is also space for your personal feedback on Windows 11.
You will be prompted to check for updates in Windows 11. Click No, thanks for continuing.
A warning screen appears stating that you can not use your computer until the update and you need to reinstall some programs. Click Next to continue. You need to back up your files even if you are running Windows 10 so that your data is not lost.
If you need to sign in to Windows 10, don’t forget your device password.
You cannot interrupt the downgrade process when you click Go back to Windows 10.
A blue or black screen will appear for a long time when you dangle. If you turn off the device using the Power button, Windows 11 will restart.
Downgrade to Windows 10 After 10 days
Another way to get back from Windows 11 to Windows 10 is to reinstall Windows 10. Like a factory reset, this will completely remove Windows 11 from your system and install a new version of Windows 10.
Always remember to back up Windows 10 files and any other important data. You can do this on your Windows 11 device. After booting Windows on the flash, use the appropriate boot keys on your devices such as F2, F10, or F12 to boot your device and follow the steps to install Windows.
- 3 SIMPLE WAYS TO INSTALL WINDOWS 11 ON PC
- NO NEED TO INSTALL WINDOWS 11, TEST IT ON A BROWSER
- HOW TO INSTALL ANDROID 12 ON PC?
- 9 SUPER REASONS TO UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 11
- HOW TO FIX THIS PC CAN’T RUN WINDOWS 11?