In this Post I will guide you How to Turn on LED Flash Notification on iPhone 12, 12 Pro, and 12 Pro Max? These three phones have the same iOS versions and guides will be the same.
Most people have the habit of putting their phone on vibrate mode, it is good when you are away for some meters. It is not good a meeting you are in, you use the Microphone and vibration disturbs if you turn it on. On these special circumstances, Apple Offers LED Flash Notification. You put your iPhone in Silent mode and when a Phone call (maybe an emergency call) received you will notice by the Flash.
Why Do you need LED Flash Notification on Your Phone?
The answer is very clear to notice a phone call (Maybe an emergency) at a meeting when it is in silent mode. When you are in a meeting, you can turn it on, you will receive only phones and notifications using the LED Light. So, it is much better than vibration people are putting their phone during a meeting.
How to Turn on Flash Notification on iPhone 12, 12 Pro & Pro Max?
Well, As far as I know currently these three the latest versions of the iPhone, released by Apple. Since the iPhone was released with iOS 14, all these three phones have the iOS 14 in them. And Currently, most of the phones are running iOS 14.4. So, it is obvious the settings are the same for these three phones. If you want to LED Flash should be automatically be enabled every time you switch to the silent mode you have to follow the below procedures.
Step 1. Go to Settings and choose accessibility.
Step 2. Find the Audio/Visual in the HEARING Category.
Step 3. Tap on the LED Flash For Alerts , it will turn to green.
For iOS 13 there is an option “Flash on Silent”, you can simply toggle to turn it off on the silent mode. However if you turn it off, in normal phone call, you will notice the LED flash notification. Remember when you enable the LED Flash For Alerts, the flash on silent is automatically enabled. You can turn it off by tapping on it.
That’s it with How to Turn on LED Flash Notification on iPhone 12, 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max. In any case if you want to disable the LED flash alert come back again to the same settings and turn it off.
- iPhone notification light front
- How to turn on Flash notification on iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11 notification light front
- How do you turn on the flash notification on iPhone 12?
- How do I turn the flash on my iPhone 12 camera Max?
- How do I make my iPhone LED flash for notifications?
- How do I turn the flash on my iPhone Pro Max?
- How do I use flash on iPhone 12?
- How can I get Flash Player on my iPhone 12 pro?
- How do I use the camera on my iPhone 12?
- How do I use the camera on my iPhone 12 pro?
LED Flash For alerts can is a feature which can be enabled in iPhone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max too. All you have to do is follow the steps and you will find it their. In any case as long as the iOS are the same the iPhone version won’t matter.
- Hide photos on iPhone and iPad in few simple ways!
- How to Make Android look like iOS 14?
- How to Jailbreak iOS 13 without a Computer?