In this post, you are going to learn how to easily show battery percentage on the lock screen while charging Samsung Galaxy devices. In other words, you can say how to show charging information on the lock screen on their Samsung Galaxy devices.
It has been some time that Samsung has removed the LED indications on their smartphones, which is quite beneficial for us (at least for me). The small red shining LED indication was indicating that the phone is charging, or it is not even plugged. Since it is impossible to show the charging information on the lock screen, you either have to manually touch the power button to turn on the screen or show Battery Percentage on the Lock Screen while charging Samsung. So, have no fear without LED indications, you can still see the battery information on the lock screen while charging.
Also after updating releasing the Samsung Galaxy S21 series, by default, the charging information is not turned on by default on the lock screen while charging. So, it means you are also going to learn How to show Battery Percentage on the Lock Screen while charging the Samsung Galaxy S21 series and Galaxy S22 series.
Easily show Battery Percentage on the Lock Screen while charging Samsung
- 1 Easily show Battery Percentage on the Lock Screen while charging Samsung
- 2 Method 2. Show charging information on Lock Screen while charging using Device Care
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q):
The good thing about showing battery percentage on the lock screen while charging is that the screen is completely turned. It means while charging your Samsung device, the turn-off screen is showing charging information which also includes the estimated time to completely charge and the current battery percentage. As I said earlier with the Samsung Galaxy S21 series, by default the charging information on the lock screen is turned off, however, on the previous smartphones of Samsung this feature is turned on by default. If you don’t want to show, you can follow reading this article and disable showing charging information on the lock screen.
Apparently, there are a lot of ways that you can use to Battery Percentage on the Lock Screen while charging Samsung Galaxy devices. However, I am only going to guide you with the two methods that I think are very good.
Method 1. Show charging information on Lock Screen while charging
The coolest and yet the simplest method that you can use to show charging information on the lock screen while charging is this step.
- Tap on the Settings app on your phone.
- This time Tap on Display.
- Scroll down until you find the option known as Show charging information, toggle it.
Note: if you want to show charging information not only while charging, then tap on settings> Lock Screen> Toggle the option known as “Always on Display”. Once you turned on the feature, select “Show Always.”
Method 2. Show charging information on Lock Screen while charging using Device Care
There is also another method that you can use to show battery information on the lock screen while charging and it is called device care.
- Open the settings app.
- Tap on battery and device carefully stop
- This time tap on the battery fully stop
- Once you are on the battery screen, tap on more battery settings.
- Here you can find the option of short charging information, simply toggle it and turn it on.
The moment that you enabled the show charging information feature from settings on your Samsung phone. It is time for you to check whether it is working or not, mine is working.
Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q):
Fix Samsung Not Showing Battery Charging Time
If you are worried that Samsung is not showing battery charging time, then you have to simply follow the steps that I guided you in this post. The good news is that Samsung has included a lot of tools for the customization of the display. You can access this section by visiting these settings, display, or the lock screen.
My Galaxy device is not fast charging. How do I fix it?
There could be a lot of reasons why your Galaxy device is not fast charging, here are the main three points that can be the cause of the issue.
- Use samsung’s authorize adapters all cables.
- Fast charging on your Galaxy device Depends on the device model which also includes the conditions of the advapter or cable.
- Check if your Samsung device even supports the fast charging or no. You can search for it on the samsung.com when purchasing the product or see on the enclosed manual.
Or you can replace your Samsung charger cable or adapter. Just to let you know Samsung has the following cables and Adapters.
Cable Fast Charging Types.
- 15W Adaptive Fast Charging.
- 25W Super Fast Charging.
- 45W Super Fast Charging 2.0
Samsung Wireless Fast Charging types:
- 9W Fast Charge 1.0
- 15W Fast Charge 2.0